- current goings-on:
- October 2017: International Computer Music Conference, Shanghai, China: Performance of Windows Left Open for chamber ensemble and electronics.
- June 2017: New York City Electronic Music Festival, New York, NY: Performance of What Rough Beast Slouches?
- April 2017: SEAMUS 2017, St. Cloud, MN: Performance of What Rough Beast Slouches? and Panel Discussion with Jon Appleton, Ted Apel, and Chris Peck on "The Rise of the Anti-Aesthetic in Electro-Acoustic Music."
- March 2017: SCI National Conference, Kalamazoo, MI: Performance of Fleeting Conversations
- November 2016: Sines and Squares Festival, Manchester, UK: Paper Presentation on the RackFX platform.
- October 2016: Korean Electro-Acoustic Music Society Annual Conference (KEAMSAC), Seoul, South Korea: Paper Presentation for "Cloud-Based Analog Effects Processing as an Alternative to Analog Modeled Plugins".
- September 2016: Audio Engineering Society (AES) Convention, Los Angeles, CA: Demonstration and partner outreach for RackFX.
- September 2016: International Computer Music Conference (ICMC), Utrecht, NL: Performance of What Rough Beast Slouches? and Paper Presentation of "RackFX: A Cloud-Based Solution for Analog Signal Processing".
- August 2016: Toronto International Electroacoustic Symposium, Toronto, Canada: Performance of What Rough Beast Slouches? and Paper Presentation on "A Very General Technique for Automated Musical Decision Making"
- July 2016: VU Symposium, Park City, Utah: Performance of both What Rough Beast Slouches? and Fleeting Conversations, plus a Paper Presentation: "Convergence of Set as an Overarching Formal Technique in What Rough Beast Slouches?
RECENT and UPCOMING:
Released: a small but powerful collection of SuperCollider extensions to control (in various hierarchical ways) the convergence and divergence of numeric data sets. Download here.
Led a workshop on building custom Max for Live software instruments @madelife on March 26, 2016.
Delivered a paper talk at SEAMUS 2016 (February 11, 2016), "On the Transvergence of Art and Idea: A call to compose the possibility of no music". Check out the PDF here
Making progress on two tech dev projects: RackFX (with David Jones), and a massively flexible SuperCollider sample-based synthesis library (with Ben O'Brien).
Updated Works page with new pieces, including What rough beast slouches? for 8-channel fixed media and Which inside are you out of? (pictured above)-- an installation, commissioned by the Communikey Festival 2015.